Tuesday 26 May 2015

SAMOAN LANGUAGE WEEK


The Shooting ALLSTARS have enjoyed Samoan Language week so far. We have learnt two news songs and have learn't a lot about Samoa already and it is only Tuesday. Take a look at some of the things we did today:



Here we have Elena reading a shared book to the kids in Samoan. She was AMAZING!





This is the song we learn't today called "Le Aute"








Finally, here is our Video for TUESDAY's Challenge:




Come back tomorrow to see what Mana gets up to with his new found friends  Niu and Popo!

7 comments:

  1. Mata you are amazing!!! Malo lava o lua. Manaia ua faalogo le tamaiti talanoa i le gagana samoa. TA - LO - FA... haha so funny I think this is my favourite video yet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice Video room 12. I really like your video.Good Mata good work.That was so funny.
    Excellent.

    From Neha

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like your video room 12 it was funny and good work.

    from Unique

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good work shooting all stars I hope you win today

    from victoria

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, Shooting All Stars you've learnt so much this week. I really enjoyed watching your challenge video and your song. I hope that Mana does learn how to respond in the next episode!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your singing Shooting Allstars. I am very proud that you won a lunch too! Tofa Soifua!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your singing Shooting Allstars. I am very proud that you won a lunch too! Tofa Soifua!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.